.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Susan Ito trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Good Mailbox


I've been a little reticent about posting this news, because of what Wendy said about the evil eye and announcing good news, but I can't help it. I've been waiting all week for it to be official, and it finally is: I have an agent! It happened in a crazy kind of roundabout way, but I couldn't be more thrilled. My official "author representation" contract arrived in yesterday's mail. My signed copy is going out in today's. Good mailbox!

7 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Susan many congratulations. You have been a busy writer and it has paid off! Are you going to WOMBA on Sunday?

Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:53:00 AM

 
Blogger xtinehlee said...

*hopping up and down happy for you*

Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Patry Francis said...

Many, many congrats! Well deserved!

Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

congratulations! how awesome!!! :)

Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:31:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Susan! That's wonderful news...I hope many good things follow!

Thanks for your comment on my blog about The May Queen. It would be fun to do a meet-and-greet/reading at your house! If you email me directly (click CONTACT at www.michellerichmond.com), I'll forward your email on to Nicki, the editor of The May Queen.

Michelle

Sunday, April 02, 2006 11:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Katia Noyes said...

That's very good news! Many good wishes.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:10:00 PM

 
Blogger mel said...

YAY!

Monday, April 03, 2006 1:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>