.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Susan Ito trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tiny People with Food


I just visited Gayle's blog and was directed to the most amazingly delightful pictures. Tiny little people mowing a kiwi! Astronauts exploring creme brulée! Miniscule miners of chocolate. These photos just made my day. And I couldn't even comment, because it's all in... Russian? or something. But thanks to the photographer who gave us these. It gave me a huge smiley face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bustopher Jones said...

Those are wonderful!

Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa Marie said...

Susan, thank you for stopping by the Birthproject Blog. I'm totally intersted in supporting your organization. email me at lrollins@berkeley.edu . Cheers! lisa marie

Monday, February 20, 2006 11:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 
/body>