.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Susan Ito trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Love Engrish



I am way too busy to post anything coherent right now, but I hate leaving the blog empty for too long. So I will share some funny and fun Engrish with you (bizarrely translated English, mostly from Japanese). You can even buy some incomprehensible T-shirts, which are my favorite.

I hope to have some breathing room by the end of the week. In the meantime, let's keep mobile manners!

2 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

There is great Engrish on Sanrio and Sanrio-esque stuff (see little shops in Chinatown). e.g. There's Pucca, a character from Korea (www.puccaclub.com/eng): "Zzazangmyen lover & the youngest daughter of Guh Ryeong Chinese Restaurant. Garu is her love!" LOVE it.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Libby said...

I love Engrish, too! I got this t-shirt for my brother some years ago...

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/engrish-store_1879_562619

glad to see they still have it!

Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>