.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Susan Ito trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm doing a reading...


This Saturday night, January 21st, 7pm, along with a group of amazing writers from the anthology Literary Mama, Reading for the Maternally Inclined as well as It's A Boy. This stellar group of writers read at Diesel Books last week, and I was blown away by the passion, humor, depth and just plain good writing.

And it's being held at A Great Good Place for Books, my neighborhood bookstore and the place where Debi Echlin presided until she passed away in November.

Come on out. It'll be a good show, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

danyel!! how great to see you! (and I see that little W at the end of your initials-- how's married life?)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>