.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Susan Ito trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living

Friday, July 14, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Christine tagged me to do this "Actor's Studio Meme." I have no idea what Actor's Studio is, but I found this meme challenging. Anyway, here goes.

Actor's Studio Question Meme




What is your favorite word? (I am picking randomly)
Persnickety.

What is your least favorite word?
Mellifluous.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Examples of people being honest, generous and brave.

What turns you off?
Racism, and ungenerous people.

What is your favorite curse word?
Mebs!

What sound or noise do you love?
A crackling fire.

What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of teeth being flossed.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Midwifery.

What profession would you not like to do?
Mathematician.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Your birthfather is here, and I'm going to introduce you right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

Oh! I loved this list. Especially the last one.

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

If it's the Actor's Studio I know: Check it out on PBS...

Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>