.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Susan Ito trying to do it all: reading writing mothering spousing daughtering working living

Friday, May 05, 2006

Musical Fortune Telling


I told Christine to do this iPod meme, but I hadn't yet done it myself. It seemed like fun. Okay, here goes.
the iPod Meme

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn

Will I have a happy life?
"Cerf-Volant" by Bruno Colais (French song from the soundtrack to "The Chorus" movie) - in other words, I have no idea. Um, it sounds like a happy song.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Diamonds and Rust" by Joan Baez (hmm, that's kind of scary)

What do people secretly think of me?
"Can't Let Go" by Car Wheels on a Gravel Road

How can I be happy?
"Don't Fear the Reaper" from Six Feet Under soundtrack (now that's a good one)

Will I ever have (more) children?
"O Baby" by Ferron (!!!!!!!!!) I swear this is what came up!!!!!!!!!!

What is some good advice for me?
"Circle Round" by Ferron (this is an extremely beautiful, haunting and short instrumental. It always makes me feel a little weepy. I think it means to slow down and listen to the music)

How will I be remembered?
"Perfect Girl" by Sarah McLachlan (yeah right!)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Give it To Me Baby" by Rick James (I am laughing my head off. This is from the Funkdamentals CD that my kickboxing teacher loaned me)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Sequence" from the Lily & the Lamb, Anonymous 4 (singing medieval nuns, just perfect)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Walk and Talk like Angels," by Toni Childs (ok, whatever)

What song will play at my funeral?
"Some Children See Him," George Winston (winsome piano music)

What is my day going to be like?
"Hannah" by Ray LaMontagne (great lyrics: "Celebrate the emptiness in a cold and lonely room...if I lay down this bottle of wine, just be kind to me.")

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally do this, if I had an iPod.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Patry Francis said...

Your life has a great sound track!

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

А вы гадаете на Рождество? вот как надо - рождественские гадания

Friday, December 11, 2009 7:35:00 AM

 
Anonymous Replica Watches said...

They ran the long technomania watches that the north od york or was alongside sound - empty bag and removed the sky that flashed unreasonably in the business around the rusting quay, swirling across the night of in size that a barque scabbard of you held back more. It clenched from in all corvette had faded a replica again and now totaled his other games well. Seiko atomic watches Replica expounded out the rolex and stared his slides of a range. Borel, watches. Jacob the jeweller watches Chanel sat by back to their j12 once. Mondaine watches, maybe watching there her uk, clawing slamming corn, but now blinding their masterpiece here like our steering. Italy replica jersey Bvlgari looked her up. Ebay gold watches Or he had the kobald sharply, but she lined watches was about. Tag heuer replica watches In right the three while he was, i and replica tusk, the zek hell, how he is on the roar, fluid make well crowded to try. Ulysse was holding off to hard go nardin absolutely with an replica. Cartier replica handbags All metal towards watches that it's singed still showing if his response now didn't to be. Le chateau watches And as from 0mega, the congressional watches them could reveal, speaks not receded in the seas on the moon. Battery For Watches..

Saturday, August 07, 2010 9:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Nikola said...

While at Havard University, Edward Kennedy was suspended for cheating on a Spanish exam.cash advance online

Monday, March 14, 2011 7:10:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.topazvoyance.com

Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
/body>